The list of all that you can do in Barcelona is simply endless and the places that you can visit are just exotic.
- If you are visiting Barcelona in January or June then there are two musical events that you simply wouldn’t want to miss.
- Touring Barcelona like the locals on the bike and taxi is definitely a once in a lifetime experience that you are going to remember for a long time. A Modernist walking tour is designed to let you explore Gaudi in Barcelona. At the same time, it also opens up a vista of knowledge about Picasso and the ancient Gothic quarter.
- The Modernist & Medieval Private Tour of Barcelona, a small-time Roman outpost, takes you back in time when this town became a potential port in medieval times and then went on to become a strong industrial spot and eventually ended up as a hugely run-down European city.
- The guided tours also let you explore as much as possible about Sagrada Familia and not just that, the mysteries and secrets of the city can also be unearthed through these guided tours.
- The guided tour continues to the places like Plaça Nova, in front of the Cathedral, moving on to Carrer del Bisbe, age-old Roman Decumanus, through the wall of Barcino, along with Plaça Sant Jaume, August’s temple, Plaça del Rei, Roman Wall from where the tour takes you to Medieval Barcelona, La Rambla, Jewish Call, and medieval Wall
- A private boat trip in Barcelona is sure to take you to the seventh heaven where you can feel the warm breeze and explore the popular attractions like “Montjuic, Colombus monument, Hotel Vela, Port Vell, Mare Magnum, La Barceloneta, and Tibidabo”. Taking the tours arranged for small groups is an experience to Cherish. You can even enjoy a cozy swim across the Mediterranean Sea.
- A trip to Peratallada, a small village in Spain, known for its exotic charm and beauty. This place has an exquisite medieval charm that grabs your attention as soon as you set your eyes on it. The Sant Esteves de Peratallada church is one place you will adore if you love medieval architecture and culture. If you love photography, then La Roca Street is the perfect place for you.
- The Tower of the Hours is another important attraction that takes you back in history and cultural legacy.
The Barcelonian Spain tours are crafted with great care and precision so that the tourists can explore the history, legacy, and architectural grandeur that gave Barcelona its identity.