For everyone who is planning to visit the Coachella Valley there are a lot of places that come to our mind for a weekend getaway. There are different kinds of towns situated in separate parts of this region and each of them has something unique to offer to the tourists. The small towns may not be bustling with a huge crowd but they offer the perfect refuse for a relaxing weekend. You can visit Morongo Valley and Palm Desert this week and have a great time with your family and friends. Let’s take a look at the top things you can do here.
Morongo Valley – Best Things To Do
In spite of being a very small town situated in the heart of the Coachella Valley, this town can be really close to your heart in no time. Here are the best things you can do in Morongo –
- Visit the Morongo Valley Cafe and order their delicious food recipes that include chicken fried steak, hash browns and so many other products. Each of these dishes are delicious and tastes absolutely incredible. You must not forget to taste their shakes also.
- Visit the Morongo Canyon Preserve and witness a rich flora & fauna of the place. It is covered in green vegetation with all kinds of birds and animals roaming around here. The environment is truly mesmerizing in its true sense.
- Buy a bag full of 100% organic marijuana products from Doobie Morongo Valley Dispensary. They offer free home delivery to all their customers who order products from their website in Morongo Valley.
So here are the top things you can do when you are in Morongo Valley. Now, we will show you the best things to do in Palm Desert.
Palm Desert – Best Things To Do
If you want to spend the weekend at a place which gives out the tropical vibes then Palm Desert is one of the best getaways. With a lot of recreational activities present here, take a look at the best things to do in Palm Springs –
- One of the best cafes and restaurants that you can visit in Palm Springs is the Café Des Beaux-Arts. A fully French inspired cafe that is designed in complete French interiors and design. Croque monsieur, linguini diabolo, and cold poached salmon are some of the best orders that you can get from here.
- Palm Desert Aquatic Centre is a great place where you can take your children to enjoy your few hours in fun. You can enjoy swimming in the waters and diving from the high points. You can even allow your children to take swimming lessons from the trainers.
- Visit Doobie Palm Desert Dispensary and shop for amazing hemp products. You can choose from different edibles, topicals, and tinctures according to your preferences. Doobie also offers CBD oil, flowers and other products.
These are the top things you can do when you are in Morongo Valley and Palm Desert.