Nowadays, Australia is very well-known for its wine. Most will agree that there’s no better place to visit than the Hunter Valley. To choose from Australia’s best home-grown wines. The oldest wine region in Australia and has a great reputation to commend their wines. From determined Semillon and vintage shiraz to new varieties. You can sip your way through more than 150 cellar doors. Through the vineyards and meet the dedicated winemakers. Discover some of the best wineries in the hunter valley:
- Audrey Wilkinson Winery- one of the most popular wineries in the Hunter Valley. Operated for many years since 1866. This place will surely give you an unforgettable experience in wine tasting. They have 360-degree views from every angle and a vast colonial-style cellar door. They also have a compassionate staff that will make you feel welcome. Will give you that impression to visit the place once more.
- Lovedale- is the place to explore boutique wineries. Without the presence of huge crowds where you can relax. It is a great place to visit if you’re having your wine tour. You will feel that personalized experience at cellar doors. With a 5-star rating, you might want to find out for yourself.
- Pepper Tree Wines- the scene is set for a superb wine-tasting escapade. With a sweet timber cabin as its base with stunning gardens. This Hunter Valley is best visited in the autumn months. For those red hues and beautiful gold tining the countryside hills. Their location alone is enough already to have a visit. Pepper Tree Wines also provides a wine club so you can taste their wines year-round.
- Brokenwood Wines- is one of Australia’s most trusted vineyards. You are assured to be thrilled by their famous Shiraz, Semillons, and chardonnays. You can also buy it online and have it delivered to your door to experience how great their wines are offered. You will witness how Brokenwood put its heart and soul. Into making fortified tasting whites, red, sparkling wines.
- Briar Ridge- is a quality producer for boutique Hunter Valley winery. They are popular for their Semillon and Shiraz. Yet also gives an impressive variety. Including a fruity Verdelho, Pinot Gris, and many more. Along with the breathtaking Mountain view area of the Hunter Valley. They have almost everything you’re looking for. From the Hunter classics in their premium Single Vineyard. And Stockhausen ranges to the innovative marvels of their Limited release. Along with their famous Varietal ranges will definitely please you.
- Harkham Wines- offers you everything where you can eat, drink, and stay as long as you love to. Harkham Wines is operated and owned by a family in the Hunter Valley wine region in NSW, Australia. Their fruit is handpicked to ensure excellent quality. Some of their wines also that work in the winery have no added chemicals. Filtration, fining, or flavor adjustments.
- Krinklewood Biodynamic Vineyard- if you’re looking for organics. This is perfect for you. The winery produces certified organic wines. Right out of its holistic and sustainable vineyard. With French-inspired Provencal gardens. You’ll also find the Brokenback range and Wollombi Brook. As the outstanding backdrop for taking some wine. They have a wide selection of Krinklewood’s selection. Such as Verdelho, Chardonnay, Semillon, Sparkling Shiraz, Basket Press Wines, and many more.
Now that you have an idea of these awesome wineries, you’ll want to book a tour and wine tasting. Together with your family and fellow wine lovers and choose the best spot. Creating memories with your loved ones. Along with scenic views and savoring their specialties you don’t want to miss.