Morongo Valley and Palm Desert are two very exquisite and beautiful places in Coachella Valley, California. These two towns in the outback of Coachella Valley have the best facilities that can give you the most deserving break this weekend. They are peaceful and away from the urban area. Offering a peaceful escape to you and your family members. Check out the best things you can do here.
Things To Do Morongo Valley – here are the best things you can do in Morongo Valley –
- The Big Morongo Canyon Preserve is a great place where you can come across a lot of species of birds and animals. You can even go for a safari by hiring a jeep or van. Don’t forget to bring your camera along with you and click wonderful photographs of the rich natural flora and fauna here.
- If you are a fan of horse riding the Crazy Horse Ranch is a great place where you can visit. There are many horses which you can choose to hire and start riding through the terrain. Horse riding is the best activity practiced here. Its lot of fun and puts your physical fitness to test.
- For a fun and full excitement with your friends and family, you can visit the Covington Park. There are different playing items here in the park and you can spend a great time. Children love visiting this place because of the different rides and activities available.
- Visit the Doobie Morongo Valley dispensary website find out which hemp products do you like the most. They offer you tinctures, chocolates, drinks and various other hemp items. All of that are available in affordable rates and they also offer free delivery.
Things To Do in Palm Desert – here are the best things to do in Palm Desert, California –
- The Palm Desert Aquatic Center is the best way to enjoy with others diving and swimming in cool waters. You will find several water slides, diving boards and pools where you can relax or have fun throughout the day. They also offer different classes to teach children and adults how to swim professionally.
- San Andreas Fault is one of the most famous geographical features of the world. Many tourists come here to check out this phenomenon and it is said that the fault crosses about 1,200 km through California. You can even choose to do hiking and climbing here.
- Don’t forget to check out the Doobie Palm Desert Dispensary for getting hands on the best hemp products. They have a wide range of accessories and marijuana products which can help you to get some rest and relax yourself throughout the day in a positive mood.
So, these are the top things which you can do when you are in Morongo Valley and Palm Desert this year in California.